Friday, May 6, 2011

Just to keep moving

Last night I couldn't sleep. I rolled around thinking. Often when this happens I'm chewing productively on some problem. This time, though, it was just unproductive worrying. For some reason, the knowledge that another child is on the way coupled with an uncertain career direction to leave me lying in fear. My grandmother had a saying though: "replace worry with work, and fear with faith."

actions
Yesterday:
  • Decided to begin extending my Android capabilities.
  • Decided to learn to put information on the home screen.
  • Researched options and learned that what I want to learn to do is not make a live wall paper but rather make an appropriate widget.
  • Found a simple widget tutorial.
Today:
  • Got up a first widget in Eclipse.


No comments:

Post a Comment