Thursday, May 16, 2013

One hour app

The one hour app is an art form with a specific nature.

  1. It uses only a single page.

  2. It performs a single function.

  3. It takes a single hour to create.


My purpose is to master this art form and then use it to serve Man (and so God) by making useful applications around

  1. Guitar, song, and music in general,

  2. French language, culture and history,

  3. Study of the eukaryotic nucleus and all the complexity therein.

  4. Feedback and progress

  5. Writing, reading, and communication.


In the beginning I do not expect to be capable of bringing about an app in one hour.  Thus, I seek to make investments as I make my apps with the goal of becoming able to bring them about at a later date.  That means actually taking more time up front to get the details right and to make the things that I learn the first time around the track useful the second time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment